This policy was last updated on 07/11/19. Any future changes to our policy will be reflected here.
Cookies and how they benefit you:
- To ensure the website works, in particular for online registration
- To monitor website performance and help us make improvements in the future
- To tailor our marketing, and use tools such as Google AdWords to communicate more effectively through web advertising.
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Provide you with advertising relating to this and other shows
- Collect any sensitive information
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below:
Google Analytics – This monitors how people use our site – for example the browser they use and the pages they visit. It’s used to assess our website’s performance and to help us plan improvements.
Session – This cookie is a transient cookie (it is erased when you close the browser). It acts as a small amount of memory to remember what you’ve done on past pages.
If you have any questions about cookies, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org